Friday, November 20, 2015, 7:30pm
Oregon Center for the Arts at Southern Oregon University
The Southern Oregon University Percussion Ensembles, under the direction of Terry Longshore, present “All the World’s a Drum”, an evening of theatrical percussion music.
- The Shady Lady and the Rebel Frog – Bryan Jeffs (world premiere), featuring Tessa Brinckman, flutist, as the Shady Lady
- Strings Attached – Erik Griswold
- the so-called laws of nature (part 2) – David Lang
- Rrrrrr… – Mauricio Kagel
- Three Movements for Recital Hall – Bryan Jeffs (world premiere)
- Third Construction – John Cage
and more to come….